HERON® LITE Color
HERON LITE Color is a handheld 3D mapping system composed of a laser sensor for 3D geometry acquisition, and an RGB 5K panoramic camera for on-demand images collection. Perfect for indoor buildings acquisition, stockpiles volumetric computation, geospatial projects and digital twin approach. HERON LITE Color is provided with a complete software package to manage the entire data processing workflow.
HERON – THE PROFESSIONAL 3D MOBILE MAPPING SYSTEM
Powerful SLAM-based scanner for fast 3D mobile mapping, ideal everywhere: indoors, outdoors, underground mines, geospatial applications, multi-level buildings, tunnels, cultural heritage sites, forensic procedures, forests, urban areas…but especially harsh and complex environments.
Some unique features:
- Loop closure not mandatory
- Initialization procedure not required
- Usage in every light conditions
- Automatic self-localization in a reference model, when available
- Large reduction of drift effects typical of the SLAM process (patented algorithms)
- Static scans used as constraints (patented algorithms)
- Full post-processing software with third-party compatibility
- RGB data acquisition: on-demand at 5K for very detailed images when requested.
- Easy use of control points.
- Loop closure and initialization procedure not required.
- Hand-held design.
- Capture head dockable also to a light rugged backpack or vehicles like cars, bikes, quads…
- Rugged touch screen Control Unit that also provides:
– Real-time view of the point cloud generation and the acquired panoramic images,
– Hands-free configuration.
- Accurate 3D colorized models.
- Automatic mapping of color data on 3D model.
- Point cloud rendering with multiple color layers.
- Direct export of images and 3D data to ReCap Pro.
- Easy data export to third-party software (like 3DM Feature Extraction, EdgeWise, Micromine, Scene, Verity) and cloud platforms (e.g. 3DM Cloud, 3DUserNet, Cintoo Cloud, Scene Webshare) through the .e57 format.
- Advanced point cloud rendering which emphasizes features and details.
- 3D models navigation tools.
What you need to create and navigate 3D models and share results
Post-processing SLAM software
To manage HERON raw data and automatically get accurate 3D point cloud models using a patented SLAM algorithm; split and merge survey trajectories and filter moving objects. Advanced mode to customize SLAM parameters. Use of GNSS coordinates for geolocalization.
Advanced 3D point cloud analysis software
Complete post-processing workflow for data from HERON or tripod/handheld/mobile sensors and UAV 3D point clouds. Powerful automatic target-less scans registration. Data export in several standard formats. Full compatibility with several third-party software and cloud platforms. Point cloud editing, color camera calibration, mesh and DM generation, volume/cut&fill volume calculations, cross-sections and profiles extraction.
Free tool for 2.5D maps
A user-friendly viewer of X-ray 2.5D scaled images (obteined with Reconstructor), designed to quickly share models with final clients letting them easily measure distances, areas, volumes. It runs on any Windows-based tablet or pc.